Mt. Juliet and Lebanon TN
Getting a DUI can be costly, not to mention it can damage your reputation or interfere with your attendance at work.
After a DUI arrest, these are common questions:
- “I got a DUI, can I get out of it?”
- “Will my DUI ruin my life?”
- “How much will my DUI cost?”
- “How can I get my DUI charges reduced or dropped?”
While these are only a few, there are probably many more questions running through your mind after getting a DUI, but this article will give you an idea on what to do if you get one.
Drunk driving laws are complicated, and the penalty severe, therefore, it is important to choose an attorney that can best handle your case. Yancy Belcher has a proven record of defending DUI and DWI cases in Tennessee.
When you hire Yancy Belcher, he will investigate your entire case, and determine these factors:
- Was there probable cause for you to be pulled over?
- Were you subjected to sobriety tests or a breathalyzer test? If so, were proper protocols adhered?
- If a breathalyzer test was conducted, was the test performed correctly by the police officer?
- What was the calibration of the breathalyzer (if you had this test)?
If you are charged with a DUI, that does not mean that you will be found guilty, this is why you should always fight a DUI charge. It is the responsibility of the state to prove if you were driving while intoxicated. Even if your blood alcohol content was allegedly over the legal limit, your DUI attorney could still defend your DUI charge.
It is for these reasons that you should hire an experienced attorney, such as Yancy Belcher, to fight your DUI case.
For questions, or to schedule a Free Consultation, please contact Yancy Belcher at (615) 773-2889. Located in Mt. Juliet, Yancy Belcher serves clients in Mt. Juliet and Hermitage, Tennessee.